It isn’t a dark art. It isn’t a cult. It’s not remedial either.
Jon Jacob is a BBC-trained coach with over 100 hours of coaching experience, and accredited with the Association for Coaching UK.
- It’s good for strategic thinking, creative development, leadership, project management, and career development.
- Think of any challenge or issue you’re facing in the workplace or in your personal life. Coaching can help you tackle it.
- Coaching is a powerful conversation that increases your self-awareness and deepens your thinking.
- Coaches listen, question, and challenge. You uncover your own solutions to the challenges.
- Your coach brings objectivity and a fresh, non-judgmental perspective by being independent from your working life.
- Coaching sessions are totally confidential.
- Sessions are often face-to-face but can be conducted over the phone or via Skype.
- Programmes of sessions are offered to businesses, organisations or individuals.